Why Romania? - palomatours.com
- Safe, new, premium & convenient EU destination
- Increasingly important trading partner for major international corporations and EU member
- Easily accessible international destination, with direct flights to 28 European cities
- Excellent international standard hotels
- Year around destination: unspoiled natural, cultural and historical values of a generous diversity; intense artistic life and highly creative ideas for social programs
- Good choice of restaurants offering international & local cuisine and award winning wines!
- ROMANIA’S COUNTRYSIDE stays very well preserved; Romania offers more unspoiled nature than any other European country
- Romania is a great destination for incentive trips
- 7 UNESCO heritage sites, including the Danube Delta and the Fortified Churches in Transylvania
- THE TRADITIONS represent the greatest treasure of the Romanian culture
- One of the best locations to organize congresses
ROMANIA – GENERAL INFORMATION
- Romania is a country located at the intersection of Central and Southeastern Europe, bordering at EAST by the Black Sea and in the South by the Danube.
- Romania has many specials places full of history and culture.
- The medieval towns and citadels are strength for Romania .Brasov and Sighisoara are ones of the most remarkable medieval cities.
- We have the unique monasteries of Bucovina and Moldova that are part of the world patrimony of UNESCO.
- For a memorable experience we organize tours programs at the Danube Delta, one of the biggest, largest and well preserved Deltas from Europe, also a world patrimony.