- Safe, new, premium & convenient EU destination
- Increasingly important trading partner for major international corporations and EU member
- Easily accessible international destination, with direct flights to 28 European cities
- Excellent international standard hotels
- Year around destination: unspoiled natural, cultural and historical values of a generous diversity; intense artistic life and highly creative ideas for social programs
- Good choice of restaurants offering international & local cuisine and award winning wines!
- ROMANIA’S COUNTRYSIDE stays very well preserved; Romania offers more unspoiled nature than any other European country
- Romania is a great destination for incentive trips
- 7 UNESCO heritage sites, including the Danube Delta and the Fortified Churches in Transylvania
- THE TRADITIONS represent the greatest treasure of the Romanian culture
- One of the best locations to organize congresses
Romania is a country located at the crossroads of Central and Southeastern Europe, having its opening to the Black Sea in the east and to Danube River in the south.
Romania is mostly a cultural and historical country having many unique places that must be visited, especially in Transylvania – the center part of the country.
The medieval towns, villages, citadels and fortresses are Romania’s treasures. Brasov and Sighisoara are some of the most remarkable medieval cities.
The painted monasteries of Bucovina are one-of-a-kind architectural sites in Europe and seven of the churches were placed on UNESCO’s World Heritage list in 1993.
Romania is the place where one of the biggest, largest and well preserved Deltas from Europe lies – Danube Delta – which is also a world patrimony.